From now until 31 October 2022, you can now enjoy FREE delivery once upon HK$1,000 net spending in a single purchase, when ordering by phone or shop online now. Stay safe at home and enjoy our good wines!
Terms & conditions:
Delivery service (applicable if you have selected to have your order(s) delivered to a designated billing address)
• Offer valid until 31 October 2022.
• You may enjoy free delivery service to your specified billing address when your order satisfies our minimum purchase amount at HK$1,000 at our e-store or order by phone at Hong Kong stores (as specified under your invoice). For purchase amount below HK$1,000, a delivery charge of HK$100 shall apply.
• Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan. This service is available from 10am to 9pm every day including public holidays (except the first two days of Chinese New Year) at one of the following timeslots:
• 10am to 4pm
• 4pm to 9pm (except Discovery Bay and Ma Wan)
Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
Next Day Delivery Service
• For successful orders placed at our e-store between 9am to 5pm between Monday and Saturday (excluding public holidays) and confirmed by us via email, the estimated time for delivery to your specified billing address will be on the following day during your selected timeslot (including public holidays except the first two days of Chinese New Year).
• For orders placed after 5pm on Saturday, Sunday or any public holiday, the earliest estimated delivery date will be the day following the next business day.
• We will deliver as scheduled to the best of our ability.
• Next Day Delivery may be affected due to seasonal factors (e.g. special promotional events) and festive periods (e.g. Christmas or Chinese New Year) as we may need to cope with high volume of orders.
Delivery service is not available:
• at non-permanent address, restricted areas, outlaying islands, hotel guest rooms, ports, marinas and warehouses;
• at premises above 4th floor of a building which are not accessible by elevator for delivery of 5 cases or more; and
• where there are no authorised or legitimate unloading area within 50 metres of the building of the delivery address.
• After your order has been accepted, we will confirm with you about the expected delivery time and date. Please check whether all your ordered items are delivered against the invoice/delivery note (as the case may be) upon delivery, then sign and return the delivery note to our courier to confirm your acceptance of goods.
• In case where the deliveries are delayed due to hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal, we will try our best to arrange the products to be delivered on the next day.
• If you fail to receive your ordered products upon the first delivery appointment or you give us inaccurate information on your address, we reserve the right to charge you an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(es).
• All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
• We reserve the right to charge storage fees at our prevailing rates(click here for detail) in the event that you fail to receive the ordered products within 2 weeks from the date of order confirmation not arising from our faults. In such case, you are required to settle any outstanding fees before you can collect your order.
• In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.